constint stabbing pain in lower left side of ribcage, especially when breathing
I am 33, male,6'5",235lbs and  in decent shape. Last night I started to feel a constint sharp, stabbing pain at the bottom of the left side of my rib cage. The pain got worse as I tried to sleep, and got so bad I wasnt able to sleep at all. Pain was worse in some positions then others but constint. Pain gets worse as I breath in and prevents me from taking a full breath. Coughing is extreamly painfull. Pain seems worse when I am sitting or lying down. I also found by applying pressure to the area of the ribs where the pain is coming from, the pain decreases but still not enough to take deep breaths. I have broken almost all my ribs throughout the years, but have not been injured or had trauma to that area for a couple years. Can you please help I cant afford to go to the hospital. Thank you very much!