Respiratory Disorders Community
cough with no end

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

cough with no end

I have had a cough for about 6 or 7 weeks now. Back in July my doctor said I had bronchitis. I also Had A sinus problem. I was given an antibiotic and sudafed. It worked. The cough went away I felt clear headed and good. Then in September I started Coughing again. I would wake up in the morning and have a little bit of greenish yellowish plegm and cough for a little while. it would subside by evening and be almost non exsistant at night. It kind of feels like a tickle in the back of the throat. I also Have the post nasal drip thing going on. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I just want to know what this could be. Could it be Tuberculosis because I've had the cough for sometime now. That the biggest of my worry. Can someone help me please!!!!
Tags: cough, sinus, help me