Respiratory Disorders Community
cough

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

cough

There are many types of cough but Is there a specific type of cough that will be consider a symptom of lung cancer?

This discussion is related to Tickle in throat makes me cough and choke.
I suggest you post your question, perhaps with more information on the cough, on the cancer community.
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Cancer/show/59

You may find more help too doing a search here and on the web on "lung cancer symptoms"  That said there may be a lung cancer community that woud be even better than the one on cancer I provided a link to.

I have never heard any mention a cough as a sign of possible lung cancer, it is not the first thing that would come to my mind relative to a cough, which I in fact have started suffering from and ascribe it to the dry air in the house now that we are having some real cold weather in NJ.