coughing blood weird ct results
I've been coughing up a little blood mixed with clear mucus for awhile when I clear my throat in the mornings.  Two weeks ago, while on vacation, I felt heaviness in the right side of my chest and coughed up a handful of blood and clear mucus three times.  Yesterday, I had another fit where I coughed up a substantial amount of blood with mucus too.  Needless to say when I got back from Vacation I went striaght to the doc and he ordered a CT.  I don't meet with the pulmonologist for two weeks, but have the results now and am a little concerned.  The Radiologist's opnion said that I had

1. Bilateral subsegmental atelectasis and/or linear pulmonary fibrosis
2. Right middle lobe soft tissue pulmonary nodule- indeterminate 7mm
3. Right lower lobe pulmonary parenchymal process- indeterminate.  This could represent an acute pneumonia with     some cystic component.  However, this may represent chronic lung disease with focal, parenchymal fibrosis.

See, to me that sounds bad.  I'm not running a fever, although occassionally, once every two weeks, or so will have night sweats, and I'm not short of breath, and in general other than feeling tired alot I feel fine.  I'm 43, don't smoke, occassionaly drink, live on a small hay farm with chickens and goats and my family.  Have dogs and cats and allergy to hay (yeah I know that sounds stupid being on a hay farm).  Any ideas what the ct means?  Or any of this means?  I appreaciate your help!