coughing only in schools
My son coughs only when entering school buildings.  Gyms are the worst.  It is a non-stop cough that continues until we leave the building.  It started with him getting a cold back in December.  At that time coughing was all the time.  After a long period of time, the coughing lessened to only when entering school buildings.  We cannot find out the trigger.  He has been tested with NAET allergy elimination but still have not found the answers.
Hello curlee-  I'm obviously no physician, but could this hearing things be related to sleeping?  Let me explain, a family member of mine was on a ventilator and started having the same problems a while ago, but we soon found that it was only because she was mixing up her dreams with reality, she wasn't sure which was which.  She was taking naps during the day and it was confusing her, not to mention us, but don't worry about it, I'm sure that as soon as her sleeping regulizes (if that turns out to be the problem) the voices will go away.  Remember, I'm no physician, but I hope I helped in some way.  Just food for thought.
Hi Curlee,

I am also on oxygen - 2 liters.  2 liters is not a large amount and, although I am not a doctor, I would think that it would not be causing the problems you mentioned.  Hope you can find out the reason.