coughing until you black out
Has anyone found a answer for this?  Does it eventually go away when the cough goes away or do I always have to worry about my husband blacking out for the rest of his life?  Please someone tell me it stopped eventually.  We have been to the doctors, ER, Cardio and no answer except it is coughing syncope.  No solutions.  I am so affraid to let him drive by himself or with our son in the car.
please help.
But have they found the reason why he has a cough in the first place? Has he had a pulmonary function test? If it is a disorder in the lungs, then he could get treatment for the cough, so he doesn't have uncontrollable coughing fits, that obviously lead him to fainting in the first place. I guess he must experience a sudden drop in blood pressure brought on by coughing, if they are calling it coughing syncope. Usually a sudden drop in blood pressure is brought on by standing up, and the heart isn't able to compensate quick enough.
They think he has broncatis.  All test show that his heart rate doesn't drop when he blacks out.  At least that is what the EKG showed at the emergency room.  It seems to be pretty common but no one will answer my question.  Does it go away when the cough does or am I to worry the rest of our lives everytime he coughs he will black out.
DId you mean bronchitis? If that's the case, then once his coughing clears up, I"m pretty sure this fainting thing will clear up too, or rarely happen. It's probably a sensitive point for him that has been brought out by the infection.
While driving, and in the middle of conversation, she coughed three times and on the third one, she went to sleep. I panicked! I put the car in neutral, and it finally slowed almost to a stop, she woke up as if nothing happened. She even started to snore within seconds. It scrares me to death. Does she have coughing syncope? First time I saw this she turned red in a coughing fit and passed out, fell to the floor. But my goodness, while driving? Is her Blood pressure falling or sky rocketing?
It may be to do with the Vagus nerve. Recent reports 2015 say that 1 per 2000 people are getting Eosinophilic Esophagitis due to pollen or other allergens. If it involves the vagus nerve -then off lable use of Gabapentin can help but now I have flu on top,the cough is causing me blackouts for short spells.
Note: I have high Esonophils normally- but recently over limit. A blood test will show this existing and help with diagnosis.
Over the last 2 weeks, my father  have had 5 attacks of blacking out after coughing. These blackouts last for just seconds( 20 secs)
and seem to be increasing in frequency.  sometimes vommiting also.
Admitted in hospital for 5 days, doctors did all the testings till ct scan  but they did not find anything.
still its the same condition.

I checked you also got that problem?
please help and mail at ***@****, anooprungta at gmail *******
still its the same condition.

I checked you also got that problem?

still its the same condition.

I checked you also got that problem?

still its the same condition.

I checked you also got that problem?