Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
deviated septum headaches

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

deviated septum headaches
For 2 years I have had a severe frontal dull headache and tension literally non stop in my forehead and tension, and upper nose,  and my nose is constantly blocked and dry.    Are my symptoms consistant with a deviated septum? (especially the headache part)
A deviated septum that blocks the flow of air into and out of the nose and sinuses can cause this.  Pressure can build up in the sinuses that can cause the headache and pressure sensation.
A related discussion, Deviated septum was started.
A related discussion, DEVIATED SEPTUM was started.
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker