Respiratory Disorders Community
experiencing memory loss
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

experiencing memory loss

Diagnosed Oct 07 with copd. Last several months have been experiencing memory problems. And the things I am having memory problems with, are things that normally came easy to me.  I am finding this somewhat scary. I have researched copd in depth. I have read articles on memory problems with COPD. I am 51.  Has anyone else with copd experienced this? Any comments would be deeply appreciated. Thank you.