extreme gas, frequent urination, chest discomfort, heartburn, and wheezing?
What would cause extreme gas, frequent urination, chest discomfort, heartburn, and wheezing? For the past several days I have had to urinate often, felt a strange airy/burning sensation in my chest, heartburn, belching, and frequent gas pains and bubbly feeling in my abdomen. Also, it seems at night that I wake up suddenly with a jerk and/or gasping for air. Today I developed a shooting pain in the front of my neck and a shooting pain in my right lower pelvic area. I have a history of asthma, axiety attacks, and GERD. Could it just be this or does it sound more serious?
Does sound like GERD..possibly some allergies aswell,
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Your symptoms of heartburn, abdominal pain, chest discomfort could all be attributed to GERD, (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease), where the acid contents of the stomach come up into the esophagus. For this you could try lifestyle measures. Take frequent small meals. Eat dinner about two hours before sleeping. Elevate the head end of the bed. Keep a food diary and note down what aggravates your symptoms and avoid them. Ensure to maintain optimum weight by regular exercise. Avoid non steroidal  anti inflammatory medications NSAID's, quit smoking, eliminate alcohol and reduce stress levels. These measures need to be practiced long term for results.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.