Respiratory Disorders Community
flu shot

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

flu shot

My husband was hospitalized for pneumonia and he has pulmonary fibrosiis and congestive heart failure .He is 85 years .  They could have given him the flu shot .  Is there any harm in getting the shot once more???
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

No harm in getting vaccinated a second time. Flu vaccines are usually given yearly. It takes about two weeks after vaccination for antibodies to develop in the body and provide protection against influenza virus infection.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
It has been proven Flu vaccine does nothing to stop the flu.
Flu vaccines have caused more problems than anything else I have several health probs. You couldn't pay me to get vaccinated with that poisen they call Flu vaccine!
RESEARCH!