having cold
When I cough these small jelly-like balls are coming up, usually just one at a time but it's happening alot more frequently now. and sometime i get even wezeeing also and when i take montek LC amd very fine, but am taking this for almost for 3months, but if i dont take that i will get it again, what should i do??

This discussion is related to Coughing with clear gel-like balls..
It is my understanding Montek is prescribed to controls asthma but does not cure it. The standard advice is continue to take montelukast even if you feel well. Do not stop taking montelukast without talking to your doctor.

I assume your doctor knows about the "jelly-like balls".. that is unknown to me, but I do not suffer from asthma.  I do suffer from nasal congestion and that is my main reason for engaging in this Community.  

I replay mainly to give you what I believe you already know, but at least my reply lets you know someone is reading your post, wishing you relief.