Respiratory Disorders Community
having wheezing problem

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

having wheezing problem

am having wheezing problem from small age,but i will get only when i get cold, these days am getting even if i have not got cold, and am getting some like jelly ball mucus when i cough for that i was taking montek LC, only then i will be alright, kindly let me know what should i do..

Tags: wheezing
While I do not know what montek LC is I will assume it is a medication.  It may be that the only help available from the field of medicine is symptomatic relief, such as montek in your case.  Did the doctor prescribe that you take the medication ongoing - for the rest of your life?  I have medications unrelated to yours that I have taken for years, and have no hope of ever getting along without them.