Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
headache?

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

headache?
I've been having pressure in my head along with headaches for a while, and I recently got a cold.  I don't know if it is a sinus infection or what.  Today I blew my nose and there was a little bit of blood. Is it a sinus infection, or is it something else?
The blood does not mean much.  It might be a continuation of the viral infection and subsequent inflammation.  It could also be a sinus infection.  If the symptoms persist, it is worth a call to your doctor to determine if this needs further therapy.
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker