Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
heart attack or indigestion
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

heart attack or indigestion

today i went kayaking and when i got home i had sever indegestion in left side chest went to back and throat.....have recently very high bllod pressure and was in chemo for 15 month in 2009 and 6 weeks of radiation ...had her 11 cancer doulble breast removed....need  to know what actions i should take ?
242587_tn?1355427710
Yours is a complicated situation, given the breast cancer, surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.  What you have just experienced, “indigestion” and left sided chest pain might be related to the kayaking but there is no way for us to know for sure.  If it is, the answer is yes, it could be heart disease or indigestion, musculoskeletal pain of the chest wall or somehow related to the prior cancer and its treatment but, even, after careful examination, it can be difficult for skilled medical personnel, including doctors, to distinguish between the two without further testing.

My strong advice is that you seek medical care immediately, either from your primary care doctor or at the nearest Hospital Emergency Room.  In either case do not transport yourself.

Good luck
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Allergy Tracker