Respiratory Disorders Community
heart problems?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

heart problems?

im 43 f...been getting horrible headaches on right side only,my face is numb,my eyes are seeing as if I have oil in my eyes,almost as if I'm looking at one of those pictures with things hidden in them..and my heart periodically will feel like its pumping out of my chest..I'm very active ,and have no energy..could this be a virus? and I'm nauseated a lot!
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It could be the prodromal phase of an infection. The one sided facial pain could also be due to sinusitis, if it is accompanied by nasal stuffiness and sometimes a post nasal drip. It could also be due to tooth infections, impacted tooth or skin infections. The others are migrainous headaches and those caused due to brain disorders, disorders of the eyes , neck or ears to name a few.To find a cure you need to consult your primary care physician for proper assessment.In the meantime take OTC naproxen for relief from pain.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.