hurts to breath
I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis in November. The Dr had me on 40 mg of Prednisone for 6 months I was slowly whined off it. The Dr said the Sarcoidosis is in remission due to my latest CT scan and my sed rate.

I am coughing worse then before, it can be a very dry hacking cough then a min later there will be fleum in my airway I can not cough out. This is gong on all day and night.
It also hurts to breath. It feels like it would if you went into a freezer and took a deep breath.
My lung Dr said he did not think the coughing was from the Sarcoidosis so…
I went to an ENT to see if it had anything to do with my throat, He looked down my throat threw my nose with a scope and said everything there was fine.
I don’t know if it is related but I also have uncontrollable itching on my arms only
There is (no redness or swelling) I thought maybe my breathing was related, maybe allergies. My Dr. said they if that was the case that while I was on the prednisone it would have cleared up if it was allergies, is this correct?
If I have severe allergies would Prednisone make the symptoms go away?