lack of Oxygen with grey lips
My husband has COPD and has problems breathing his lips are purplish grey and his face is grey at times and does the blowing out of his mouth and doen't want to admit he has it here what can i do if he refuses to get help here.? I have tried everythng and he says when he does things he is tired fast and has mood swings too . Can this also be from Lack of Oxygen. Please help me with some ansers here .. Thank you
Well, I see that you posted this a few days ago. I hope he's better now. Low O2 levels can cause anxiety, disorientation, tiredness, and mood swings. If he refuses treatment, there's not a whole lot you can do. My husband is refusing treatment for what ever lung condition he has and it's driving me nuts. Guess I'll wait til he loses consciousness and call an ambulance to drag him to the hospital...
Iwant to thank you but I don
t think he thinks he has anything wrong and his moods are getting bad with dizziness. I am trying to hold in but with the stress itis hard here. Thank you for you comments here
Tell him to do these exercises, and gradually the oxygen levels will build up.Come back to report his progress.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.

Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day. Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.