Respiratory Disorders Community
low blood oxygen levels and chest pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

low blood oxygen levels and chest pain

I had DVT in my left leg and a piece of the clot went to my lung. I had problems after that with my lungs such as plurisy and asmatic bronchitis. I am now off the cumodin and it has been 8 months since all this started. I was fine for about 3 months and now I am having chest pains, a dry cough, its had to breath when I'm active or worked up, and I get weak and shakey (shaky) at times. I went to the doctor and they put this thing on my finger and at rest my blood oxygen was 100% but when I started walking it dropped to 90% real quik and they told me to sit down. They told me they don't know what is worng and they don't seem to worried about it, probably because I am only 25 years old.