Respiratory Disorders Community
low oxygen saturation level
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

low oxygen saturation level

my uncle has a low oxygen saturation level(20%). ecg too is not proper. no smoking habits. they say it is dcmp. what is dcmp?he has diabetes
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
has this low saturation affected his mental status, my father has saturation levels @ 50% ..he is stil is icu , very delirious
Blank
Just a note for your concerns: any oxygen saturations less than 70% are deemed to be inaccurate. There are a few different places probes can be placed that may affect the actual reading. IF an oximetry reading is lower than expected, and arterial blood gas can be used for verification.
Blank
My mom had a pulse ox rate of 66% in  the ER.  They checked it several times to make sure with several machines.  SHe was alert enough to ask about lunch.  The staff said because she does not move around much she can survive on less oxygen.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...