Respiratory Disorders Community
lump in lungs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

lump in lungs

my relative is aged 65,suffering from breathing trouble along with fever for past 20 days.ct scan reveals a lump in the right lungs.she earlier suffered from tuberculosis in her 20s .what may be the possible disease.
A radiologist will have read the CT scan and reported his findings to the doctor who ordered it.  He or she will read the report and possibly look at the films himself and tell her what it appears to be, whether pneumonia, cancer, or some other lung condition.  If you had a copy of the report and I saw what it said, I could tell you what the radiologist said.