lump in the middle of chest
grape sized lump right under the middle of my collar bone.on sunday i noticed a wierd feeling in my chest and thought nothing of it but then on monday morning i woke up feeling i had to take deep breathes to breath but went away. its just a painful feeling where the lump is, especially deep breathes. and sometimes have pain around the heart area. im 18 and dont smoke. what could it be?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The 'lump' could be a sebaceous cyst, a lipoma or lymph nodes. They could also be herpes infections, cysts, yeast infections and infected hair follicles. If there is accompanying swelling, redness, discharge and fever it is most probably an infection. You may need to consult your primary care physician who will examine you and initiate appropriate therapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
will do doc, and i was wondering...i have been having stomach problems for 2years(constipation & narrow stools frequently) and recently started bleeding. my doc took a blood sample to test it. whould anything show up if something is serious wrong with my stomach/body? thanks. :D
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Haemorrhoids (piles) is the commonest cause for painless bleeding into the stool. Another cause is fissure in ano, where there is pain while passing motion with bleeding. Other causes are inflammatory bowel disorders like ulcerative colitis and crohn’s disease can produce similar symptoms. But constipation with narrow stools or alternating bowel habits could also be due to tumors of the rectum. Only investigations can help diagnose.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.