Aa
A
A
Close
lung infection from smoking moldy weed?
I recently had some marijuana that a friend had grown and wasn't dried properly so it grew some white mold. I tried picking off most of it and had smoked a few bowls thinking it was fine. That day I got a rash that was extremely itchy. It started out just looking like hives but turned into darker red sploches and small red raised bumps on the back of my upper thighs. I also have started to feel like its hard to breathe. I occasionally will just start to lose my voice and get this nagging raspy/dry tickle in my throat. When I take a deep breath it hurts in my throat and lungs. The doctor had given me prednisone for the rash but it wasn't helping but only making me anxious, so i stopped that after 3 days. What do I do? How do I know if i have something wrong with my lungs?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
The danger from smoking mould is that you could end up with 'farmers lung'. farm hands used to get it years ago when they handled a lot of wheat etc that was mouldy.

If you get a dose of farmers lung as far as I know it will just affect your lungs- not your skin. Google farmers lung to find out more.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources