Respiratory Disorders Community
lung infection from smoking moldy weed?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

lung infection from smoking moldy weed?

I recently had some marijuana that a friend had grown and wasn't dried properly so it grew some white mold. I tried picking off most of it and had smoked a few bowls thinking it was fine. That day I got a rash that was extremely itchy. It started out just looking like hives but turned into darker red sploches and small red raised bumps on the back of my upper thighs. I also have started to feel like its hard to breathe. I occasionally will just start to lose my voice and get this nagging raspy/dry tickle in my throat. When I take a deep breath it hurts in my throat and lungs. The doctor had given me prednisone for the rash but it wasn't helping but only making me anxious, so i stopped that after 3 days. What do I do? How do I know if i have something wrong with my lungs?