Respiratory Disorders Community
lungs burning, with slight nasal congestion

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

I'm 39. 4 months ago, i came down with a fever 104, with no other symptoms for about 2 weeks. then it got into my nose and created the green discharge along with a heavy & productive cough. after antibiotics and some steroids the green discharge is gone but it turned into a white discharge coming from my lungs. Over the past 3 months the cough has lessened but it still brings up some white discharge. I have also noticed that i have one spot in my chest about 3 inches about the left nipple that always has pressure. the pressure is going into my throat a little now. I also have constant burning in my chest. lastly, I have some nasal congestion still but no noticeable drip. As far as the damage i do to myself.. I smoke marijuana every day for the last 5 years. Has anyone else had something similar?
I would go to the Dr to get checked out though it can not be good or normal to have a cough that long unless it is smokers cough i'm not sure if thc will give that to you or not though?