mold, asbestos, sewer gas and fiberglass insulation poisoning
We have many problems one being respiratory. Due to the situation many will not help us. We were exposed to asbestos, mold, sewer gas and fiberglass insulation for 11 months. We need a doctor that can help.
Can fiberglass, asbestos, mold and sewer gas cause our problems that continue today even after we have been made to leave that home? My deep cough has been said to be smokers cough. I don't smoke and have not ever. I would like to tell you all of the problems but the notes state you can not.
With complicated problems that may involve many different types of exposures and symptoms, the best advice would be to find a physician with knowledge of environmental exposures and the symptoms these cause.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.