Respiratory Disorders Community
my lungs feel weird

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

my lungs feel weird

ok this is my  first time asking a medical question on the internet..umm well im not sure its my lungs but it started one day that some times my breathing feels like a vaccuum ***** air out of my lungs for about a half a second its weird  can someone tell me why? i mean im not sure if its serious but i want to know
Do this pranayam breathing technique to balance your breathing, and in turn make the lungs better.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.
Anulom Vilom –
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
ok now that my other problem is solved i just got done playing on the ps3 (big gamer lol)
and uhhh theres 3 red spots on the palm of my hand and i tried washing it off and even scrathing it off and its still there and funny cuz they are all right under each gap between my fingers except next to my thumb  no symtoms (symptoms) really it could may as well be nothing
ok i forgot to add this to watch list so i post again lol

oops not this thread