[no subject]
I have severe COPD, use nebulizer five times a day. i have recently been on Macrobid for a kidney infection. It has messed me up in the head and I have been gasping for the last two days, dont know if its the Macrobid or under alot of stress right now. Am coughing alot all of a sudden and my throat feels funny (I am supceptible to yeast in mouth and throat), I have an on going prescription for Z-pack and want to start taking that but have only been off the Macrobid for 36 hours. What I want to know is if its safe to start the Z-pack? I seem to be clearing my throat of phlegm alot today. Thank you.
My husband's emphysema was worsened after taking Macrobid for bladder infection. He now has to have oxygen 24/7. Please look up on the internet - macrobid, lungs, and you will find many web sites that connect macrobid with worsened lungs.