oxygen level
overnight oximetry test oxygen level was below 80 for 1min 2 sec. (76 for 8 sec) (77 for 16 sec)
Between 80 and 88 for 45 min.  Total test time was 2hr and 45 min was above 88.  What are your thoughts.
These levels are low....most significant is the between 80 and 88 for 45 minutes. Why did your doc order this test? Do you have COPD (emphysema, chronic bronchitis) or heart issues? What the doc will do depends on what the cause of the drop of O2 level is...maybe he will prescribe O2 because you were below 88 for 45 minutes. O2 levels should be better than 88. I would definitely have a talk with your doc as to what he or she is going to do as far as treatment and or tests. Remember, I am not a doctor, I always stress that nothing replaces your doctor's advice/treatment...this is just an opinion.
Sunny