phenomia?
a few nights  ago i came into contact with some old moldy books, instantly i became short of breath...i did not think much about it untill the next morning - i was running fever, aching all over, short of breath and wheezing.  i ran fever for two days, today is the third day and no fever but still wheezing, a little coughing and a headache that will not stop!!!  all that just to ask...?should i be concerned?  i am never sick cant even remember the last time i went to the doctor.  will this pass on its on, should i go to the doctor?  i hate taking meds, especially if my body can fight this on its own!!!
my sister was diagonsed with cluster phenomia-  She is now in the hospital and they told her that she had a hole in her heart and lung and they are treating her with steroids to see if the hole will close on itself.  Her fingernails are spooning and they think she is in pretty bad shapr.  What can you tell me about this problem.
Pat
I have recently gotten sick, my chest hurts really bad as if it's on fire and i have a cough, runny-nose, and a soar throught. So my question is are those symptoms of phenomia.