phlegm
What cure can you have for a patient that is on a g-tube and has difficulty swallowing that has extreme problems with phlegm?  We have seen several specialists to try and  cure this annoying problem.  We have tried humidifiers, silver water, flonase, upper gi, lower gi, ENT, pulmonologist, speech therapist, PCP and as many health care professionals that we know.  Any assistance would help.
you should try posting this question to the "experts" as I am looking for an answer to thick stikcy phlegm myself. It came out of nowhere, but won't leave, and no matter what i try it doesn't work. If you find the answer let me know.
Dakotawinks
Check out Central heating. It keeps you warm but it sure clogs up your airways with gunge!

Plain old little daisies....yes those little flowers that grow on lawns.....get rid of catarrh.
Eat about 6 three times a day, or get a herbal tincture made up of them and take a teaspoon three times a day.
...to make sure you get the right daisies, their latin name is BELLIS PERENNIS