please help
1 year ago i feel asleep in front of airconditioner,i woke up with so much congestion i could not breath.the congestion lasted on and off for 6 months acccompanied by pain under right rib.the congestion is gone but pain persists,it never goes away.i recently went to my doctor and he ran a battery of tests,ct scan,chest x-ray,blood,urine ect.everything came back fine.has anyone had these symptoms,please help im at wits end.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
518117 tn?1429279873
What you are describing sounds very much like pleurisy. I had a serious bout with pleurisy last winter. The pain was in the exact place you are describing....in the right rib area.  Which my doctor informed me, was a very common area for pleurisy. My pain with pleurisy lasted for 3 months. And the pleurisy is very painful. I was miserable. I also had pneumonia and bronchitis, at the time I had the pleurisy. But, the pleurisy was the worse of the three. Maybe you need to ask your doctor, about your symptom being possible pleurisy. It is inflamation. I took ibuprofen and eventually the pleurisy went away. Your doctor maybe able to prescribe you an antiinflamatory.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources