Respiratory Disorders Community
pneumonia
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pneumonia

i had pneumonia last year,i was not diagnosed with it till after 4 months has the doctor thought i had a chest infection and i was not respondin to antibotics,i was given a chest x ray and i was put on the right medication and had to have a chest x ray 6 weeks later to see if the pneumonia had cleard and what damage it had done to my lungs. when the results came back from my second x ray the doctor said the pneumonia had cleard. about 6 weeks later i went back to my doctor has i was still getting pains in left side of my chest and in my back weare my left lung is, i had anouther chest x ray and it came back saying i had a dark patch on the left side of the pulmanary chest wall, the doctor never gave me any trement for this just saide i may have to have anouther chest x ray at a later date, i have not been asked to have anouther x ray yet and it has been nearly 4 months, i still have the pain in my chest and back and it is getting worse. what do you surgest i should do. thank you