pneumonia
i had pneumonia last year,i was not diagnosed with it till after 4 months has the doctor thought i had a chest infection and i was not respondin to antibotics,i was given a chest x ray and i was put on the right medication and had to have a chest x ray 6 weeks later to see if the pneumonia had cleard and what damage it had done to my lungs. when the results came back from my second x ray the doctor said the pneumonia had cleard. about 6 weeks later i went back to my doctor has i was still getting pains in left side of my chest and in my back weare my left lung is, i had anouther chest x ray and it came back saying i had a dark patch on the left side of the pulmanary chest wall, the doctor never gave me any trement for this just saide i may have to have anouther chest x ray at a later date, i have not been asked to have anouther x ray yet and it has been nearly 4 months, i still have the pain in my chest and back and it is getting worse. what do you surgest i should do. thank you
I would see your doc again for another examination and possibly another xray to make sure that the pneumonia hasn't come back. Especially since you have increased pain in your chest.
Sunny