My husband and I cut up a fallen tree two days ago on some acreage we bought. About an hour after we left I was sneezing, blowing my nose, etc. I figured I was just allergic to something in the air and blew it off. Now two days later I am breaking out from a poison oak rash and although I'm not sneezing and blowing my nose any longer, I have a deep chest cough with a small amout of phlem.. Now I'm wondering if the poison oak could be in my lungs, even though we didn't burn any of the wood.
Is Prednazone (sp) the only way to treat poison oak? I refused to take it the last time I got it because it makes me gain so much weight.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.