possible cure for nasal & mouth stench
I had a disgusting smell coming from within my nose and i could taste the disgusting smell.
I have been trying different solutions and what works or vastly alleviates the problem is getting a syring and any bacteril mouth wash and squirt into each nostril at night prior to sleep and getting a tongue brush and brushing the tongue a few times .this alleviated the problem enormously and i can now finally live a normal life again.It is not a complete cure as i have tried it for a couple of weeks and i know it is still there if i dont do it on a regular basis but believe me it does work.hopefully it will work for any other poor person who suffers the same.let me know your results.good luck
  I had a thought that might help, since yogurt helps with the bacteria in our stomachs maybe that could help, the mouthwash sounds like you're moving in the right direction. I will be interested in the others answers too. Have you asked your doctor or googled it for an answer? Good luck to you!