Respiratory Disorders Community
possible cure for nasal & mouth stench
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

possible cure for nasal & mouth stench

I had a disgusting smell coming from within my nose and i could taste the disgusting smell.
I have been trying different solutions and what works or vastly alleviates the problem is getting a syring and any bacteril mouth wash and squirt into each nostril at night prior to sleep and getting a tongue brush and brushing the tongue a few times .this alleviated the problem enormously and i can now finally live a normal life again.It is not a complete cure as i have tried it for a couple of weeks and i know it is still there if i dont do it on a regular basis but believe me it does work.hopefully it will work for any other poor person who suffers the same.let me know your results.good luck