Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
puzzled and concerned
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
puzzled and concerned
Last year i ran across the street and it was rather cold .. when i got home it felt like the inside of my throat was frozen and felt very uncomfortable .. this has happened only in cold weather . it is happening again .. this is borderline cold feeling andfeeling pain .. not sharp just very uncomfortable .. this time i drank something hot and it went away .. what on earth is this ? its close to where the trachea is . of course when i had gone to the doctor i could not access
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
242587_tn?1355427710
What you describe is a feeling that can be experienced by healthy people, when they breathe cold air, especially if they tend to be mouth breathers.  It is a feeling that can be avoided by the use of a cold weather mask or a scarf around the neck and mouth.  Don’t worry about it.

Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Allergy Tracker