Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
remedy for sinus stench

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

remedy for sinus stench
dooneybug 13 minutes
My husband has had this for 3 months.  He is on Chemo so the comprimised immune system.  Anyway, after 2 rounds antibiotics, neti-pot, then Flonase.  And constant prayer.  All that helped some, but it was still lingering.  We saw a Good ENT and he prescribed Levaquin 750mg for 21 days and nasal anit-biotic to add to saline in netti-pot(Gentamicin0.25mg/ML NS).  After 4 days I believe it is gone.  $800 for the pills and $100 for nasal wash, he would have given $5,000 to get rid of it.  Thank you Lord.
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker