Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
roof of mouth sore

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

roof of mouth sore

I have recently been cleaning out a garage and was sneezing and coughing a lot there was mold and water very old water in there and now i have a very sore mouth on the roof of my mouth it looks like layers of skin are gone and its very red should i be worried about this?
You should be concerned if, today, the soreness and redness is not getting better than it was yesterday and the day before.  If not better, you should have it examined, as you may need medication to hasten the healing.  From the description, the problem could be allergy, irritation or infection.  Whatever caused the irritation of the roof of your mouth might also cause irritation of your lungs, so if you are having any respiratory symptoms now, it is more urgent that you seek medical care.

Good luck