Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
seeking for medical advice's

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

seeking for medical advice's

hi doctors!! i was diagnosed of having a minimal ptb both upper lungs and im undergoing my medication for almost 3 mos now which is the myrin p forte,,but the problem is im having my upper back pain and on both sides of my rib above stomach area...as if it is swollen!! im having also my chest pain sometimes that makes me hard to breathe...!! please tell me what to do and what to avoid..!! hope you can help me on this!! thank you..God bless
The symptoms that you continue to experience, including back and chest pain and difficulty breathing could be caused by either progression of the pulmonary TB despite medication or caused by one or more of the medications you are taking for the TB.

For anyone taking anti tuberculosis medication for a sustained period of time, close follow-up with his treating physician, the person best able to sort out worrisome symptoms and their likely cause(s), is indicated, and so I strongly suggest that you contact your TB physician immediately.

Good luck