Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
server cough and vomtiting

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

server cough and vomtiting

I have this cough for a year and longer and I have clear phlem also,But I bring up my food and other fluid also.Most of the time at night and when I wake up in the morning.Also it feels like I have hair in my throath at times,that makes me cough.
To find the cause of your cough will require medical consultation, as there are many potential causes.  That you “bring up my food and other fluid also” could be the result of harsh coughing but, on the other hand, bringing up the food could be a sign of a swallowing problem that is actually causing the cough.

Diagnosis of the cause of chronic cough requires careful attention to detail by the examining doctor.  You might begin with your primary care physician but, if no specific cause of cough is evident to him/her the two of you would be wise to consider seeking a second opinion from a lung specialist with a special interest in chronic cough or from a physician at a Cough Clinic, such clinics usually to be found at University Medical Centers.

Good luck