Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
sharp chest pains
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

sharp chest pains

Very recently,  I started having some +1 edema in my lower legs bilaterally,  my doctor was not concerned after I had a normal echo,  Lab tests, Brain neuropeptide, chest film, and Cardiolite stress test test,    however one day I laid down to take a nap and as soon as I laid down I had very sharp pain across my chest that made it impossible to breath in,  so I sat back up and it abated,   then I was able to lay back down (cautiously)  and my chest still felt kind of funny, and my heart felt like it was beating too hard,   but I slept okay  and the next day I was fine again.   Do you know what that was?