shortness of breath/chest tightness
Hold the phone everyone. Like you I feel like crap and this breathing this drives us crazy. Our doctors say this and that. Or it’s a heart thing or a lung thing or a stress thing. The only thing I’m stressed about are my doctors not doing some home work to figure this out. So let’s look at this from another angle. Do sit behind a desk on the computer for hours a day or maybe drive allot. Ask yourself what else affects the way we breath? How about our diaphragm? And no I don't mean the birth control one. I talked to my massage therapist about it being difficult to get a satisfying breath in and it being very difficult to breath at times. She checked my diaphragm and when she started to press in may did it hurt and she said wow are you tight. There are allot of stretches that you can do to help this. Now I’m not saying this will cure you over night but give it a shot. Good luck to you all, now go run a marathon.

This discussion is related to shortness of breath/chest tightness with no other symptoms.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Cough, chest tightness and breathlessness are the triad of symptoms for Asthma. Have yourself evaluated for the same. This can be detected by a spirometry test.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.