Respiratory Disorders Community
sinus causing nausea and tooth ache

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

sinus causing nausea and tooth ache

My wife is having nausea for the past couple of years and she has sinus issues too. Recently she is complaining of tooth ache and when she went to the dentist he suspected sinus issues... I am also wondering  whether the sinus discharge down the back of the throat is causing the nausea. Last year we went to Gastroentrologists and they didn't find anything that could cause this kind of constant nausea. He stomach also gets upset and I am wondering whether it is related to mold/fungus growing inside her sinus. I am planning to take her to an ENT to take fungal culture. Please advise...

This discussion is related to Painful breathing in back upper lungs, clear sinus discharge into my throat.