trouble breathing day and night/neck sinks in when breathing drastically
Hi, I am 21 years old and I have been having trouble breathing for the past 6 months. It was slow at first, just out of breath every once and a while, but then it progressed. I felt like I had to yawn all the time to take deep breaths, my throat felt like it was constricting, and I would wake up gasping for air, so I started to not sleep at nights. It's literally taking over my life, this problem. I have been to 3 doctors, and they all say, it's anxiety, which I partly believe. Yet, even when I am not having anxiety the symptoms are still there. Even though each doctor said they did not think I have Astma, they gave me an inhaler and advair, which I have been using, with STILL no relief. Then, recently, the circular area above my collar bone, started to severely sink in when I breath, this is a new symptom and  bit weird. I feel like my skin is sinking into my throat, if the makes sense....

HELP! I really need support. I am in a family where no one believes I am really struggling, they are not doctor people. I feel alone and I really need some advice.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

If the lung function tests and the O2 saturation are normal, then it is unlikely that you may have any problems with your lungs. But there is an entity called exercise induced Asthma, here as the person starts exercise, the changes in the environmental air breathed in trigger an attack of asthma, causing cough and breathlessness. Have yourself evaluated for the same. This can be detected by a spirometry test.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.