trouble taking deep breaths and mild pain in the left side of the chest
hi, for the last couple of weeks I've had trouble taking deep breaths. its really hard to explain, but it feels as if i had some heavy weight on my chest that is preventing me from taking a deep breath. the trouble breathing started with rapid heartbeats that until now have been only explained by doctors as anxiety attacks. now besides the trouble breathing I feel mild pain under my left breast and it spreads lower to under the top of my ribcage, my left arm and my back. the pain it's not really bad, but just annoying. also in the last couple of days I've been feeling pressure in my head with headaches and sometimes dizziness. all this started at around may, and all these symptoms come and go, now they have come back and I'm really worried. I'm a 25 year old female, with family history of cardiac problems, therefore I've already  been to a few cardiologists and had many tests done and everything had come back ok. recently when I've been to the doctors he told me to relax and gave me anxiety meds, but I really don't think that is the problem because all this is very recent. if anyone had any suggestions on what this could be I would be very grateful.

This discussion is related to Trouble getting a deep, refreshing breath.