3 days ago, I was cleaning a clients floor that had black marks from his wheelchair, and he insisted that I use bleach.
I mixed ultra bleach and water, needless to say, I inhaled it not realizing how strong it was until I hit fresh air.That night I ran a high fever and shivered.3 days later, my lungs still hurt, but I feel a "little better". Am I doing the right thing by not taking anything for it?Learning from this, I've become gunshy of bleach. Any solutions?
Washed my carpet with bleach and water two months ago and my lungs hurt-
don't know if it is from this or the bug I caught in Feb. Lungs still burning.
If you get the answer to the bleach problem pls. let me know. Amazing
to hear this our there.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.