Respiratory Disorders Community
unknown feeling!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

unknown feeling!

hello , im a 31 y/o was wondering if anyone else has this problem too , my nose seems to be very very dry al the time now and it feels as though there stuff constantly stuck up there, but when i clea rout my nose realy nothing comes out and it still feels dry and like something stuck in both nasals. plus ive been coughing up stuf anywhere from greyesh brown to a light pink color flem (phlegm) . maybe its the flovent im on or  the asthma , i have no clue i guess im just taking gussing shot at this . doc diag me with copd and asthma not to mention  when i go out especially when its cold out i feel as though my lungs and rib cage is gonna explode ! and i start to breath a lil heavy . and my rib cage is tender too .plus lately too ive been feeling on my left back side (lung area) sharp stabbing pains they come and go but they arent too harsh ! its just a quick pain . and i sometimes feel it left side front (heart area) same pain and sometimes it will shoot through to the back left side . any ideas to what that might be?............ty 2young