vertigo cure ??
Follow up: Seems I may have finally licked this vertigo. I am keeping my fingers crossed. The Herpes simplex 1 which rears its ugly head when I am attacked with pollens etc. and was discussed earlier, can be controlled with Valtrex. 1 pill a day. It has been 60 days and I am vertigo FREE!!! No side effects AT ALL from the Valtrex.

This discussion is related to Vertigo from allergies question.
I have also been having vertigo issues for the past nine months or so. Have tried several medications such as Zyrtec D, Flonase, Nasonex, Xyzal....also nasal rinses, and some vitamins and herbs...nothing works for long. Today the doc decided to start testing me for allergies to try to get to the root of the fluid and swelling in my ears. Your results sound interesting. I have in the past from time to time has what I think are fever blisters around the corners of my mouth. Is there a test for Herpes simplex 1? I may mention this to my ENT next time I go there.
Glad to say I've been vertigo free for three years, on Valtrex daily. That is til today. I guess I needed to up the Valtrex when I get really congested along with a Sudafed/ Allegra D to dry out. There is a blood test for the Herpes 1 which I was positive for. Good Luck