vomiting thick clear muscus
I do not know what to call it . MY husband vomits clear thick muscus . that comes out of his mouth like a open water
facuet cut on full force.HE Has copd and edema and congestive hear faliure and diabetes .what could causes such a reaction. He says his stomach feels funny b4 it occurs.

Jean
   Welcome....To me it sounds as if it is    projectile vomiting, although you said it was clear thick mucus...so it is coming from the stomach? is it just a one time and done ...till the next time  or....does he continue to throw up.....several things here because of his history....If he is sniffing in and swallowing all that mucus created by the copd...when he coughs and some comes to surface FROM LUNGS....DOES HE SWALLOW OR SPIT? That could be the cause for the mucus coming from the stomach....now, there are a few conditions of the stomach and or intestines that would cause the PROJECTILE vomiting and that is the part that concerns me....had he ever had any gerd or acid reflux...I would definately get an appointment with PP and he can direct you from there...It can become something life threating if allowed to continue and if it stops great but please keep us updated...Have a Blessed day!!!    GOD BLESS!!!!     loimmarmar