Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
weird chest pain comes with back pain and anxiety

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

I have been experiencing this strange mild but pinching pain on my chest wall and it usually comes at the same time as my upper back pain.  Both pains aer on the right middle (I think that they are related) and usually when I'm at work.  It doesn't hurt on the weekends and I think it may be stress related.  I don't know if this merits going to a doctor or if its a posture issue or what.  Can someone help?
It is very difficult to tell from the information provided if this is due to muscle pain, nerve pain or related to the lung.  If it is persisting and causing a problem, a good physical examination should help to determine the source of the pain and help to alleviate it.
HAVE HAD LOW BACK PAIN FOR ABOUT 22 YEARS WHICH EXTENDED TO THE NECK APPROX 5 YRS AGO. HAVE HAD MID BACK-RIB PAIN OFF AND ON FOR 5 YRS BUT HAS BEEN CONSTANT FOR APPROX 6 MO. I HAVE HERNIATED DISCS IN THE C-4 THRU C-7 AND A DIAGNOSIS OF FACET SYNDROME IN THE L-4 L-5 OF LOW BACK . JUST NEED INFO ON POSSIBLE CONDITIONS I MAY HAVE
ok i'm 21 years old and for the most part have been completly healthy. for about a year now there has been a couple of different things going on i don't know if they are related or not but i would wake up almost every morning feeling sick and a few months ago i started waking up in the night and it hurt so bad to breath so i took a puffer that i had from a year before that was expired and that i only used because i had a bad cough so i would have a glass of water get some air and i would be fine. i am also i smoker and have smoked for 8 years up to about a pack a day plus i smoked pot for almost the same length of time. but anyways a month and a half ago i was going to bed one night when all of sudden my heart started racing fast and hard my boyfriend who was lying beside me could feel my whole body pounding without touching me. well i called the health link and was feeling this way for about an hour but while i was talking to her it calmed down. the next day i was having all of these uneasy feelings addrenaline rushes dizzy sick so i went to the doctor she said it was panic attacks.well right away after that happened there was a heavy feeling on my chest pains in my heart and left arm and it hurt to breath and my chest was so sore you couldn't poke me or touch my chest without it hurting so i went back to the doctors and they said i had a chest infection and was put on atibiotics and had a chest x ray done and blood work and an ekg well everything came back fine except i have high iron. so i carried on with everything. well the atibiotics didn't do anything so i went back and they told me to take some advil to releave the inflamation (inflammation). well nothings has changed it's almost gotton worse i'm coughing up dark brown mucus the pain is now also in my back ribs chest heart and arms and underarms. i haven't gotton my period there's is some discomfort in my stomach. sometimes i feels like little bubbles or fluttering around in my stomach and arms ever now and then there will be this shrap pain in my back when i breath in. i have been to the hospital 2 this week because of my heart racing and this pain and the had nothing to tell me other then when your heart races you get chest pain but my heart has only raced bad 2 and there was a month in between them. i was also put a heart monitor for 24 hrs to see if i have this thing that makes your heart race. i also had to get a tooth pulled all in this week so i was put on another antibiotic. i just know something is going on but all these tests are coming back normal i have cut my caffine out i have stopped smoking pot and i'm really wanting to cut back on somking and one day quite but i know myself and i didn;t feel this way a mont and half ago it wearing me down my boyfriend my daughter because we know somethings up i do not feel good.