Respiratory Disorders Community
what shall i do?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

what shall i do?

I am 29 year old Man.I feel a pain at the middle of my chest and at the bottom of my throat starting before 15 Days.For long time i had a pain around my waist. For all these problems i go to my doctor.

He order me to check ultrasound,Hematology and urinalysis. The result is as follows.
ultrasound,
He check most of my organs but he told me that there is an infection at my Kidney.
Hematology

WBC(leukocyle)=7800

Differential Neutrophil=68%

leymhocytes=32%

ESR(mm/hr)=34mm/hr
urinalysis
micro RBC=2-5
          wbc=4-6

Few amorphous urate crystals.

He give me Co-Amoxiclav Tablets BP 500-125 mg after i took 3 tablet /day for 7 days and finish.I have been good  for 5 days.But after 5 days rest i feel the middle chest pain and body discomfort(especially around my back and my neck)  and rarely dry cough. What shall i do next?

i start running in the morning today.

I am waiting your help what shall i do?
Thank you
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Looks like you have been treated for an urinary tract infection. If with movement you are getting pain it is likely to be an inflammation of the skin, subcutaneous tissue or the bone. This can happen with injury, repetitive activity or an infection of the skin. Sometimes it can be costo-chondritis, inflammation of the sternal rib junction. If the pain is aggravated with work or exercise then it could be due to cardiac pain. But when in doubt always best to have it checked. So please consult your primary care physician who may ask for an EKG or a treadmill test to rule out a cardiac cause for the pain.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.