why am i still coughing
i had a cough for over 3 weeks , its start with a tight pain in my chest ,when i was out walking,  if talk too much  or go out in thr fresh air  i will have a coughing fit and chest get very tight .i never had a cold just tightness in my chest , now i feeling very tired and unwell .
That is so the same and I am trying to find other people that have recently had this too as I feel the same way> back in November 2008 I caught this epic cold ,my whole family had it, went in the chest, docs gave me all kinds of meds , still have cough , now they said that asthma induced by coughing irratation, now on predisone , cause coughing was not going away, I think there is a major strain out there affecting part the chest cause i am still trying to get over it and they took chest xrays said everything is ok ,and blood tests ok , so whats up with this cause I have never had asthma like this , or stayed coughing like this for so long , same when i go out i cough and cough, i am wondering if the medical community knows something that we don't and arnt saying seems to skip some thouigh I noticed...I am in Alberta Edmonton , give me your thoughts, cause I would like some answers to this thing and how to get rid of it for good, sick of being sick and coughing
I too am going through something strange with coughing.  Everybody says this sounds like a pneumonia of some sort.  I am told there is a viral and bacterial strain. They dont want me in a hospital... that is too costly.  I read somewhere about some bills being passed for more federal funding where the Medical Facilities are rewarded federal monies for keeping the cost down.  My real problem "is" the Affordable  care Act.  "They are suppose to treat you but they don't have to take care of you."  quoted by a couple of nurses.  If you have good insurance...definitely get a new doctor.

There are Good Doctors.  Its sad there are so many bad ones.